- Two independent output channels
- Ten programmable protocols
- Each protocol with a sequence of frequency pairs
- Automatic protocol running through all frequency pairs
- Easy programming with Windows based Profile Editor software
- Simple operation: Select a Protocol and press START. PAUSE available.
- Current Intensity increase/decrease at runtime
- LED lights showing protocol run progress
- Two 1.5V AA batteries
- Standard microUSB cable for programming and Real Time
Easy and Precise Control via Software
- Programmable frequency, current intensity, timer
- Programmable advanced parameters for polarity, wave slopes, modulated period, and phase delay, etc.
- Storage memory for up to 7200 total frequency pairs
- Password protected protocols
- Protocol description can be stored in the unit
- Option to turn on/off the beep at the end of each protocol
Professional Real Time Feature
- Unit used like a traditional knob-based microcurrent stimulator (needs PC and Profile Editor software Real Time feature)
- Output changed on patients immediately when frequency is clicked on screen
- All run frequencies can be recorded for future use.
- Existing protocols can be loaded and run automatically without programming.